SugoSure for Patients
Diabetes is a complex condition, which requires Patients to take an active role in self-management to achieve the best outcomes. Monitoring of blood sugar levels, food intake and activity is critical to ensure the disease is kept under control.
It can be hard for patients to know what to do without support – which their Physician often does not have the time to provide.
Indeed, primary care Physicians generally do not track the progress of their diabetic patients between quarterly face-to-face consultations – leaving major gaps in care.
SugoSure assists Patients in the complex task of self-management by defining steps they need to take through reminders and alerts and a simple dashboard of indicators providing feedback, guidance and motivation.
Patients benefit from 2-weekly Physician remote reviews of their progress, allowing early detection and resolution of problems and building confidence that their condition is being managed in the best possible way.
SugoSure’s Health Coaches lead Patients through a structured lifestyle programme with targets set for weight loss and increased activity. Health Coaches help Patients overcome barriers to change through clinical coaching protocols. This personal contact educates and motivates patients to achieve needed behavioural changes.
SugoSure’s lifestyle management protocols have been developed in collaboration with clinical specialists from Singapore’s top hospitals and also draw on approaches developed by the American Association of Diabetes Educators, of which our Health Coaches will be International Members.
SugoSure Patient App
- Interface to upload glucometer, weight, activity, blood pressure and food intake data
- Real-time reminders to take blood glucose and other readings
- Graphs and colour-coded indicators assist patient progress monitoring
- Diary function enables a complete daily view of factors affecting blood sugar control
- Activity and calorie meters assist weight loss and lifestyle changes
- Messaging functions are built into the app for communication with Physician and Health Coach