ConnectedHealth’s first chronic disease management product supports care for patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus..
SugoSure’s design follows ConnectedHealth’s fundamental belief that outcomes improvement requires a data-driven approach, combined with new ways to engage patients.
While many apps and systems provide data to clinicians and patients, SugoSure is unique since it uses this data to support best practice protocols for diabetes management. This helps physicians to provide better care and patients to develop the routines for monitoring and lifestyle management which are critical for better outcomes.
SugoSure comprises 3 user interfaces for Patient, Physician and Health Coach linked through data stored in the cloud. These have been designed to assist each user to deliver better care through the way they present clinical information, in-built decision support tools and automated alerts designed around our protocols.
Our clinical protocols are based on Singapore Ministry of Health Clinical Practice Guidelines for Diabetes and our lifestyle management protocols incorporate approaches used in some of Singapore’s leading teaching hospitals.
In addition to immediately impacting patient care and outcomes, SugoSure’s complete data set will provide powerful analytics opportunities in the future, enabling ConnectedHealth to work with industry partners on targeted research and continuous improvement to care.
- Tool to log clinical information
- Summary trends providing feedback of key indicators
- Reminders and alerts
- Integrated messaging with Health Coach and Physician
- Access to SugoBot – a specialised chatbot providing tailored education and guidance
- Displays patient clinical information
- Electronic Medical Record capturing all care plan updates
- Decision support for Physicians aligned to clinical best practice
- Integrated messaging with Patient and Health Coach
- Displays summary Patient information and Physician records
- Alerts Health Coach to contact Patients when needed
- Incorporates structured target setting and lifestyle management protocols
- Integrated messaging with Physician and Patient
- Patients lack motivation and understanding of the need to self-manage through lifestyle changes and monitoring
- Many countries have limited primary care systems and insufficient GPs with the experience needed to provide high quality care for diabetes
- Increasing disease incidence with little change in long term outcomes creates major cost pressure on payers
- Our technology and health coach protocols are designed around patient engagement and motivation
- Our Physician Portal and related physician support systems provide a tool to help Physicians and enable them to deliver better care
- SugoSure’s approach prevents complications, improves health status and reduces overall cost